Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses
Facebook has over 1.79 billion unique monthly active users spending at least 40 minutes per day on the site. Facebook ads give business owners the power to finely target and reach a specific consumer market, all without breaking the bank on their marketing budget. Zemola’s Facebook advertising services help businesses of all sizes transform their digital marketing strategies by:
- Generating higher Facebook engagement on organic and boosted posts
- Increasing referral traffic to your website from Facebook
- Creating a solid fan base of returning customers
- Collecting data—including contact information—about new and prospective customers
- Driving conversions through dynamic buyer-stage marketing
Our Facebook Marketing Process
Our process for Facebook is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking your audience and reach
- Tracking engagement rates
- Tracking click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking your ROI on paid social campaigns
5MANAGING YOUR ORGANIC & PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking parameters for each campaign
- Monitoring engagement and interaction from customer base
- Monitoring engagement, leads, and sales from campaigns
- Building your audience across appropriate social channels
6ADVANCED EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Marketing automation
- Customer retention email
- Win-back email campaigns
- And more!
What Is Facebook Advertising?
CLICKS FOR JUST $0.02!
Facebook advertising serves ads, images, and posts to a targeted audience through the Facebook platform and ad network. If you want to get your message in front of the people who matter, Facebook advertising is the way to go.
Facebook ads allow text, images, videos, slideshows, and a variety of other creative options to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on:
- People who have visited your website
- Purchase behavior
- Digital activities
- Third-party information like spending habits and consumer profiles
You may also determine how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
Facebook Ad Management: An Affordable Alternative to Paid Search Ads
The cost per interaction on Facebook is typically lower than on Google AdWords or Bing Ads, so if you’re looking for a cost-effective alternative or supplement to pay per click, give Facebook advertising a try!
Engage With More Customers on Facebook
Looking to increase your fans, shares, likes, or impressions on Facebook? What a lot of business owners don’t understand is that having 100 fans doesn’t mean that 100 people see their Facebook updates. On the contrary, only about 0.2 percent of your fans see your posts. Essentially, every time you update your company’s Facebook page, only a very small portion of your followers will see and read your post.
To increase the number of followers who see your updates, you need to invest in paid social media advertising from a company that knows how to leverage it.
BEWARE OF THIRD PARTY CLICK FARMS SELLING CHEAP LIKES!
Buying likes for your business violates Facebook’s statement of rights and responsibility. Of course, that doesn’t stop people and businesses from doing it.
Anyone can buy thousands of Facebook likes for hundreds of dollars from click farm websites in developing countries like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. However, there’s a problem with this method that extends beyond a Facebook violation.
Say you have 1,000 legitimate followers on your company’s Facebook business page and pay for an additional 4,000 likes from India. Not only does this skew your audience insights, a valuable tool to learn more about your true fans and customers, it adds absolutely zero value. Having more likes doesn’t make your posts show up more. It doesn’t increase your bottom line. Engagement and followings by fans who actually use your product or service does. By buying likes, you essentially pay for nothing but a number that has no effect on your business whatsoever.
Facebook Marketing Services from Zemola, LLC
If your website is your online sales representative, then social media is your company’s brand personality. It gives existing and prospective customers a peek behind the curtain and allows you to connect with them on a personal level. It builds relationships and trust and, in many cases, is your customer service platform.
Contrary to what most business owners believe, Facebook and other social media platforms can boost your bottom line. Aside from generating qualified leads, you’re building a relationship with the people who have used your services and increasing the chance they’ll become lifelong customers.
Facebook advertising services and ad management are low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach. At Zemola, our social media marketing specialists begin every new Facebook advertising campaign by analyzing your current customer audience and social presence. If you’ve run ads before, we collect baseline data to better determine your current return on ad spend and put together a game plan to produce maximum results for the lowest cost.
What Makes Zemola Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and social media marketing company on the planet! Unlike other social marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “social gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our social media marketing clients:
- A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, someone that understands business and social media, to be your guide
- DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect social performance to your bottom line
- A SUPPORT TEAM that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- ACCESS TO OUR PROPRIETARY ANALYTICS SOFTWARE (better data drives better results)