Loofah sponges are made from the fibrous flesh of mature loofah gourds, a vegetable relative to the cucumber. A natural exfoliator but gentle on skin, these loofah sponges are perfect for washing your body and cleaning away dead skin cells. Unlike the chemical, synthetic sponges that accumulate bacteria and smell bad quickly, loofah is organic plant fiber and naturally anti-microbial. Better yet, the loofah sponges are biodegradable, compostable, and friendly to the environment.
Benefits of using loofah sponges:
- It exfoliates the skin by taking away dead skin cells and removing dirt in between your skin pores.
- It helps in keeping the skin firm, smooth, and youthful
- It stimulates your skin’s blood circulation
- It helps you relax and reduce stress
- It is healthy for the environment. The Loofah sponge is biodegradable so you can make sure that it will not cause any damage to the environment
- It does not cause irritation, inflammation or breakouts. It comes from Mother Nature and is perfectly safe to use on a regular basis.
Instructions: Use warm water to soften the loofah. Apply a small amount of shower gel, or rub soap on its surface. Rub in a small circular motion. Rinse the loofah after use and let it drive completely. It's recommended to sterilize your loofah in boiling water every week or include it in your laundry together with other bathroom towels, bathrobes, etc. Replace the loofah after 3-4 weeks.
Product: Bath Brush/Massage Brush
Model Number: Bath Body Shower Sponge Scrubber
Type: as shown
S Size: : Approx.8cm*6cm(L*Dia.)(There may be 1-2cm error due to measurement)
L Size: : Approx.13cm*8cm(L*Dia.)(There may be 1-2cm error due to measurement)
Package: pack of 3
Note: Made of natural loofah, there might be slight differences between each products.